9 February, 2019 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Tickets now on sale! – scroll down for details
This year, the annual club get-together is very different, and takes into account all of the feedback that many of you kindly took the time to provide. A new venue, a casual and welcoming evening, a terrific guest speaker and an amazing Grand Prize Draw. This year, there really is something for everyone.
The Club Night of the Year will take place at the Heron on the Lake, Fleet, Saturday 9 Feb 2019, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. The evening and the dress code are both completely casual. The food will be a hot buffet, with the usual dietary requirements catered for.
The cost this year is just £16.95/person, and this includes your entry into the Grand Prize Draw. We’ll hear from Dick Poole, Club President, and special guest Nick Hale, club member and rider with the Primera-TeamJobs Race Team. Trophies will be awarded, and this will be followed by the Grand Prize Draw.
First prize is a cycling holiday for two in Spain courtesy of Spectacular Cycling. Additional prizes are as follows:
- An aero helmet courtesy of Handsling Bikes
- A £50 voucher towards a professional bike fit or coaching with Precise Performance.
- A whole heap of prizes courtesy of Sweetspot, owners/promoters of the Tour of Britain, Women’s Tour and Tour Series: :
- A pair of carbon racing shoes
- A pair of sunglasses
- Tour of Britain coats and t-shirts
- A Bronze bike service at Silvester Brothers in Farnborough (parts not included)
Bring your partners, friends and relatives – every attendee gets an entry into the Prize Draw, and the prizes are truly fantastic.
See below for details of how to buy your tickets.
1st Prize – Cycling holiday including accommodation, airport transfers and bike hire for two in Spain, courtesy of Spectacular Cycling, see graphic above for full details (click on it for a larger version). Please note that flights and taxes are not included.
Tickets can be bought by emailing the social secretary, Scott Heyhoe, at [email protected] . Please specify how many tickets you would like, and any special dietary requirements. Payment can be made via the following methods:
- Bank transfer (e.g. internet banking). Account: 42626659, Sort Code: 40-38-04, Ref: Your Name
- PayPal to [email protected]
- Cheque or cash via arrangement with the social secretary
We look forward to seeing you there.