FCCC CLUB TT 8.5M HCC255a – THURSDAY 1ST APRIL AT 18.45HRS
In line with the Government’s Covid road map club TTs can recommence. This is the first event under the new rules so we all have a huge responsibility to the club, fellow cyclists and the wider community to be seen to adhere to Covid protocols – please make sure you are fully compliant.
On-line registration is now open for the Club 8.5 mile TT to be held on the HCC255a course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/198867), starting in Hartley Wintney, on 1st April 2021 at 18.45hrs. Detailed instructions and the start sheet will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Club TTs are currently restricted to club members only. Any bike will do (including compulsory rear light) and a determination to go as fast as you can.
Registration is simple, just complete this Google Form on-line: https://forms.gle/HQj1HGnghKevSDKH8
Closing date for entry is midnight on 30th March 2021.
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Restrictions
1. On-line entry only.
2. Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
3. Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis.
4. A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
5. You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
6. Aim to arrive at the start area 10 minutes before your start time.
7. Arrive “ready to ride” as there will be no facilities for safeguarding jackets, bags etc.
8. Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
9. There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
10. After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area and then immediately make your way home.
11. Results will not be available at the finish but published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
12. PLEASE ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND MAINTAIN A 2M DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES.
13. IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.