Ordering status: CLOSED
Ordering window is closed while we collate and send the last order.
The club’s red kit is made to order and is supplied by Bioracer. It can be ordered during one of our frequent ordering windows. Check here and the Forum for the next window – we need to build up sufficient demand to make up the next order.
This kit (which is British Cycling registered for road racing) was given a modern twist based on earlier days of the club when red was the predominant colour.
Current price lists updated for 2019:
(please note these price lists do not include VAT, so don’t forget to add this to your order)
Full specifications of the garment options available can be found on the Bioracer website here (note – this is a link to the external Bioracer website)
Professional This range is more about comfort and a relaxed fit. So this range covers more the recreational rider, club cyclist who isn’t interested in saving 5w of power, or just the rider who wants to be a bit more comfortable.
Race Proven Performance garments have more panels for a tighter fit. They also have the latest fabrics before they are passed down to the Professional range. Some fabrics do cross over the two ranges and then the difference is all about fit with the Race Proven being the tight race fit that you see the pros in.
The the two ranges have the same chamois by default so you don’t miss out on saddle comfort.
Follow these external links for more information:
1. Pixel Technology - Reflective technology that is fully printable. (note – this is a link to a Bioracer YouTube video)
2. Tempest - Water repellent garment that is fully printable. (note – this is a link to a Bioracer YouTube video)
3. Speedmaster TT– Custom measured TT suit. (note – this is a link to a Bioracer YouTube video )
Please see the Bioracer sizing charts (note – this is a link to the external Bioracer website)
The club has sizing samples that you can try at the monthly club night:
Gents M, L, XL
Ladies S, M, L, XL
IMPORTANT: Club kit is made to order and the club do not hold stock. Please be sure to order the correct size as we cannot exchange or refund unless there is a fault with the garment.
1. Use the above information links to decide what you want to order.
2. Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name
- Item code (eg. 51338)
- Full Description (eg. JERSEY SS PROF QUADRI)
- Size required (eg. 4/L)
- Extras if required
- Total cost of order including VAT and any extras
If an ordering window is open, payments must be made at the same time as you place your order.
- The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer to HSBC, Sort Code 40-38-04, Account no. 42626659, Account Name: Farnborough & Camberley CC. Please include your name in the payment reference (this is extremely important so we can trace and match payments to orders).
- Alternatively those without internet banking may pay by cheque by paying the cheque in at your bank to the credit of the club’s bank details as per above.
- If you wish to pay using PayPal, this is ok but please select the friends/family/gift option so FCCC do not incur fees, or alternatively add the fees to your total (20p+3.4%). The address for PayPal payments is [email protected]
- In all cases please email [email protected] to advise the club of your payment.
3. The order will typically take 6-12 weeks to be made and delivered back to us. We will then collate the orders and make the kit available for collection from a central location.
Heritage Time Trial Kit
You may see club time triallists wearing a black kit. This was an interim kit between the older yellow colours and the current red kit. This kit is no longer available to order.
All remaining club stock of heritage (blue/yellow) kit has been donated to Africa Kit Appeal, and therefore is no longer available.
Africa Kit Appeal Mission Statement:
“Our mission is to provide the kids of our supported African countries with the cycling apparel they need, not only will this enable the current cyclists to fulfil their full potential, dreams & ambitions but we hope we can also introduce some new faces into the world of cycling, a world that we love.”