On-line registration is now open for the Club 20k (12.5 miles) TT to be held on the HCC257 course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/265285), starting in Hartford Bridge Flats, on 2nd September 2021 at 18.30hrs.
Detailed instructions and the start sheet will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Club TTs are open to all-comers. The non-members entry fee of £5 must be paid at the time of registration via the payment link in the last section of the online registration Google form (this will be refunded if the club are unable to stage the event or the event is over-subscribed).
Online registration form link – https://forms.gle/iFbkGAyKdgQ7aXLm9
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOU’VE RECEIVED AN EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR ENTRY
Closing date for entry is midnight on Tuesday 31st August 2021. No entries will be accepted after this deadline.
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Guidance
1. On-line entry only.
2. Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
3. Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to first claim FCCC members for Club Championship events.
4. A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
5. You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
6. Aim to arrive at the start area at least 10 minutes before your start time.
7. Arrive “ready to ride”.
8. Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
9. There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
10. After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area.
11. Results will be published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
12. IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.