On-line registration is now open for the Club 10m Road Bike Only Championships to be held on the HCC175 course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/265288), starting in Redlands Lane, on 29th July 2021 at 19.00hrs.
There are only a few criteria that must be followed in order to be eligible for the road bike championships:
• No tri bars or clip on bars or spinaci bars
• No disc or tri spoke wheels
• Wheel rims no deeper than 65mm
• No visors or TT specific helmets
• Hands must be holding the handlebars at all times while racing (i.e. not with forearms resting on the handlebar) – any riders seen doing this are likely to be disqualified.
• And in case you’re wondering, racesuits/skinsuits are allowed.
Ladies and mens trophies are up for grabs for first claim members.
Detailed instructions and the start sheet will be emailed to you prior to the event.
This event is open to all-comers. The non-members entry fee of £5 must be paid at the time of registration via the payment link in the last section of the online registration Google form (this will be refunded if the club are unable to stage the event or the event is over-subscribed).
Online registration form link – https://forms.gle/YhosDzrLVGx6ieju6
Closing date for entry is midnight on Tuesday 27th July 2021.
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Guidance
1. On-line entry only.
2. Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
3. Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to first claim FCCC members for Club Championship events.
4. A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
5. You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
6. Aim to arrive at the start area at least 10 minutes before your start time.
7. Arrive “ready to ride”.
8. Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
9. There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
10. After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area.
11. Results will be published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
12. IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.