On-line registration is now open for the Club 10m TT to be held on the HCC175 course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/265288), starting in Redlands Lane, on 15th July 2021 at 19.00hrs.
Roadworks are currently forecast on the course for 14-16 July. This information is however frequently incorrect but cannot be confirmed until next week so we may have to make a late switch to the nominated reserve 20k HCC257 course instead (https://www.plotaroute.com/route/265285). This will be notified by email as soon as we know.
Detailed instructions and the start sheet will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Club TTs are open to all-comers. The non-members entry fee of £5 must be paid at the time of registration via the payment link in the last section of the online registration Google form (this will be refunded if the club are unable to stage the event or the event is over-subscribed).
Online registration form link – https://forms.gle/bT9EbFecbQu57LqaA
Closing date for entry is midnight on Tuesday 13th July 2021.
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Restrictions
1. On-line entry only.
2. Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
3. Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis. Preference will be given to first claim FCCC members for Club Championship events.
4. A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
5. You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
6. Aim to arrive at the start area at least 10 minutes before your start time.
7. Arrive “ready to ride”.
8. Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
9. There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
10. After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area and then immediately make your way home.
11. Results will not be available at the finish but published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
12. PLEASE ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND MAINTAIN A 2M DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES.
13. IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.