On-line registration is open for the Club 25 mile championships to be held on the H25/88 course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/275405 ), starting in River Lane, just West of the A31 Coxbridge Roundabout, Farnham, on 10th October 2020 at 10.00hrs.
Open to all members with no specialist equipment required other than your bike (including compulsory rear light) and determination to go as fast as you can.
Ladies, mens and veterans trophies are up for grabs for first claim members.
Registration is simple, just complete this Google Form on-line: https://forms.gle/buwo8DoQHtTUbf386
Closing date for entry is midnight on Thursday 8th October 2020
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Restrictions
- On-line entry only.
- Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
- Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
- You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area – THERE IS NO PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE START (most people park in the layby by the now closed Bull public house).
- Aim to arrive at the start area no later than 5 minutes before the first start time.
- Arrive “ready to ride” as there will be no facilities for safeguarding jackets, bags etc.
- Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
- There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
- After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area and then immediately make your way home.
- Results will not be available at the finish but published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
- PLEASE ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND MAINTAIN A 2M DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.