On-line registration is open for the Club 10 mile road bike only championships to be held on the HCC216a course (follow this link for the course map https://www.plotaroute.com/route/198873 ), starting in Hartley Wintney, on 20th August 2020 at 19.00hrs.
Open to all members with no specialist equipment required other than your bike (including compulsory rear light) and determination to go as fast as you can.
There are only a few criteria that must be followed in order to be eligible for the road bike championships:
• No tri bars or clip on bars or spinaci bars
• No disc or tri spoke wheels
• Wheel rims no deeper than 65mm
• No visors or TT specific helmets
• Hands must be holding the handlebars at all times while racing (i.e. not with forearms resting on the handlebar) – any riders seen doing this are likely to be disqualified.
• And in case you’re wondering, racesuits/skinsuits are allowed.
Ladies and mens trophies are up for grabs for first claim members.
Registration is simple, just complete this Google Form on-line: https://forms.gle/2ZRqRd6rmk8QYraHA
Closing date for entry is 18th August 2020
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Restrictions
- On-line entry only.
- Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
- Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
- You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
- Aim to arrive at the start area no later than 5 minutes before the first start time.
- Arrive “ready to ride” as there will be no facilities for safeguarding jackets, bags etc.
- Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
- There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
- After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area and then immediately make your way home.
- Results will not be available at the finish but published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
- PLEASE ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND MAINTAIN A 2M DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.