The Club are pleased to announce details for the return to club TTs starting with the 20k event on the HCC257 course starting at the Star Hill layby on the A30 on 6th August. This first event under Covid-19 restrictions is open to club members only.
This will be followed a week later by the rescheduled Club 10 Mile Championship on the HCC216a course, starting in Hartley Wintney, on 13th August.
FCCC Club TT Rules under Covid-19 Restrictions
- On-line entry only.
- Closing date for entry is 2 days prior to the event.
- Field sizes will be restricted so entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- A start sheet will be emailed one day prior to the event.
- You are asked to park and then ride up to the start area.
- Aim to arrive at the start area 5 minutes before your start time.
- Arrive “ready to ride” as there will be no facilities for safeguarding jackets, bags etc.
- Numbers will be available at the start area – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SAFETY PINS
- There will be no “pushing off”, you will have to do a standing start on your own.
- After finishing please put your number in the plastic bin provided for the purpose at the finish area and then immediately make your way home.
- Results will not be available at the finish but published on the club’s FaceBook page/group and website.
- PLEASE ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND MAINTAIN A 2M DISTANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING AT ALL UNWELL DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.
Registration for the 6th August event is simple, just complete this Google Form on-line: https://forms.gle/JB3rR37USQXdLv8p8
Links to the course details can be found on the club’s latest List of Club TT Events 2020