We’re very pleased to announce some exciting new benefits for club members.
A few months ago, West Heath Garage in Farnborough (who are located by West Heath roundabout, only 200m from our club riding meeting point by Speedy’s) kindly gave us some free tickets for the London Bike Show, which we passed on to a few lucky club members. Since then, we’ve had a few more conversations with them, and they have been able to come up with a really valuable set of benefits that we can now announce.
On car sales, West Heath Garage can offer FCCC members the following (on production of proof of membership):
- £250 discount on any new or used car over and above any other offer or negotiated price
- £250 free accessories on any new or ex-demonstrator Subaru car over and above any other offer or negotiated price
As well as being a full Subaru dealer, and a franchised Citroen/Peugeot servicing centre, West Heath Garage are also part of the Bosch Car Service Network. This means they can service and repair all makes and models of cars and vans. As part of this, they are offering the following further benefits to club members:
- Free collection/delivery/vehicle wash in the Camberley/Farnborough area
- 12.5% discount on labour charges for repairs
- Fixed price service and MOT offers
We’re continuing to talk with West Heath Garage about other ideas where we can work together, including events. This definitely won’t include jersey sponsorship though, so don’t be concerned if you’ve recently bought club kit. We firmly believe that club kit should be kept free of any non-club references. Watch this space for news of further developments.