Come along to another entertaining and educational club night on Friday 7 December, when Jake Yarranton from Precise Performance will be answering all of your questions about professional bike fitting.
Jake will be covering the following, and lots more:
- Why a bike fit is beneficial for every cyclist of any ability, and every discipline – and any age!
- Different methods of bike fit and why Precise Performance chose the fitting system it did
- How a bike fit can enhance your performance and your comfort
- How you can reduce the risk of injury, even if you believe you’re already comfortable
- Why having a bike fit is one of the best investments you can make for your cycling
- How a bike fit leads to greater improvements than the new parts that riders often buy
Since it’ll be December, there will be mince pies and mulled wine, as well as soft drinks and beer! Guests and prospective members are very welcome.
Friday 7 December at 8:30pm, All Saints Hall, Chapel Lane, Farnborough GU14 9BW