The club have been successful in being awarded a “male team” (apologies to our female members) entry of 4 riders for this year’s 2018 Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 British Cycling Club Challenge. Specific details from British Cycling are as follows:
Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form; all four riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 17:00 Friday 25 May or the team will not be entered and not score in the club challenge. It is not possible to merge any incomplete teams.
Your club will be sent an entry link by 17:00 Friday 6 April.
· A team comprises of four riders.
· Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member.
· Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Once a rider has paid for their entry, they are not able to transfer their entry to another rider. Should riders no longer wish to take part, they can withdraw and defer their place to the 2019 event.
As in previous years if you are interested in applying for one of these places please email Jeff Davis ([email protected]) by the end of next Friday 6 April and we’ll make the draw over that weekend.