Using the Website
NTL Customers not getting eNews
If you are an NTL customer and are not getting your FCCC eNews, we believe that this is an 'over-aggressive' spam filter problem. Several members have reported that the problem has gone away after implementing the following:
Could you please set up a filter. To do this:
- Log into your mailbox,
- Go to "Settings", then go to the "Filters" tab
- Click on "Create a new filter", put the phrase "FCCC eNews" (without the inverted commas) into the "Has the words:" box
- Click on next, accept the warning
- Put a tick in "neversend it to spam"
- Click on the "create filter" button
Web Links on the site
Welcome to the new site!
Welcome to the new website of the club!
It looks a bit different from the old one, but much of the material is still here. As before, the forum is where most of the activity is taking place. You need to be registered to access the forum and a club member if you want complete access.
If you find any funnies, or the site or bulletin board doesn't seem to be doing what is expected, let Bob know.