FCCC has a long and successful history of Time Trialling and a very vibrant, friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic group of Time Trial racers ranging from first timers to experienced riders competing at national level.
Time Trial Captain, Matt Charlton (email@example.com), is the club's go-to representative to advise new and prospective members on the practical aspects of actually preparing and racing time trials.
Click here for our Introduction to Time Trial Racing
Time Trial Secretary, Donald Ashton, is responsible for the promotion of the club’s time trials under CTT rules and regulations, including the compilation of the calendar of events for district date fixing meetings. The club has a full time trial calendar consisting of two classes of CTT TTs:
- Type-A events: These are the formal events open to any rider and as a club we run events on the A31 from Bentley — normally two 10-mile TTs and one 25-mile TT, although this year we are running an additional 10-
mile TT for London West District.
- Type-B events: These are the informal club events and comprise three groups of events:
- Saturday Series — runs monthly throughout the year (except June, July and August). Most events are 10-miles but a couple are 25-mile
- Thursday Series — runs Thursday evening in the summer. Various local courses are used for these events with distance varying from 8½ to 12½ miles.
- Hill climb — held on Brockham Hill, Holybourne in September of each year.
Click here for a Full list of FCCC events