2015 02 07 - Saturday Club Time Trial Series
|Feb 7||H10/8||10 m|
|1||5||0h25'11"||Mr S Baker||Army CU|
|2||1||0h25'51"||+0h01'03"||Mr T Childs||Westerley RC|
|3||2||0h27'01"||-0h00'20"||Mr S Carver||North Hampshire RC|
|4||4||0h28'24"||-0h00'40"||Mr R Charman||Farnham RC|
|5||3||0h29'13"||-0h01'29"||Mr V Schutte||Farnborough & Camberley CC|
Agenda for AGM - 6th Feb 2015
Attached is the agenda for the AGM, set for 8:30 pm next Friday, 6th February. To download the agenda, you need to view this message here as downloads are not allowed on the front page of the website.
Update! I have also uploaded the treasurer's and chairman's reports.
FCCC 2014 Trophy Winners
The 2014 club trophy winners have been announced. Hit Read More to see the winners...
CTT Handbooks - 2015
I now have the CTT handbooks for 2015.
~I will bring them to the AGM.
Cover price £9.00 + £1.50 p&p. Price to club members only £8.50.
Notice of AGM on Feb 6th
Notice is hereby given to all members of the Farnborough and Camberley Cycling Club that our
Annual General Meeting
will be held on
Friday 6th February 2015, 20:30 hrs
Club Room, All Saints Church Hall
Chapel Lane, Hawley, GU14 9EW.
Nominations for election, and any proposals to alter club regulations, are to be sent to the Chariman, Bob Raikes, no later than
Wednesday 21st January 2013.
Contact details are:
Or by post: 134, Upper Chobham Rd, Camberley GU15 1EJ
The majority of current committee members have indicated they are willing to stand for re-election that is not to say they would not welcome the nomination of another club member for the post!
There have been a number of new people joining the club in the past few years who may be able to contribute on the committee, or as a club official. Please consider the vacant posts, in particular, those indicated by “Nominations Required” on the table and speak to other members who you feel are suitable for nomination. Or if you wish to become a committee member, please make it known to other club members so they are able to nominate you – a proposer and seconder are required for each nomination.
I look forward to receiving your nominations by Wednesday 21st January 2013, and to seeing you on the 6th February at our EGM and AGM.
The word document including the table is in the forum.
Update from British Cycling
British Cycling have contacted the club about some upcoming sessions that they're running. All of these are looking pretty interesting so register your interest quickly.
- If you're between 14 and 18 and interested in coaching or officiating then the Cycling Award for Young Volunteers (CAYV) has some places available for the 2nd of January at Cyclopark. There are some more details at http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/youngvolunteers
- There are some track sessions coming up between January and March for club members aged between 12 and 18. Places are limited...
- There are also some sessions for adults on the 4th of Jan, 15th of Feb, and the 29th of March. These are taking place at Lee Valley and places are also limited...
If you are interested in taking part with any of these sessions, contact Nigel as soon as possible.
Committee Minutes and Clubman of the Year
I have posted the minutes of the Committee Meeting on 10th December.
It's Trophy Time!
Charles is organising this year's trophies and needs your input for a couple of awards:
- We would like nominations for 'Club Man of the Year'. If you have someone in mind that you think has been outstanding for the club, please send in a nomination
- If you've been taking part in sportives and would like to be considered for the sportive trophies, can you send in the sportives you've taken part in and the mileage you've covered
You can send your nominations or mileage to Charles using his contact form.
If you were a recipient of a trophy last year, could you organise returning it to Charles so that its ready for presentation.
2014 12 13 - Saturday Club Time Trials
|Dec 13||H10/8||10 m|
|1||4||0h26'22"||Mr C Perkins||Cranleigh CC|
|2||3||0h27'04"||+0h00'28"||Mr D Welling||Farnham RC|
|3||2||0h27'35"||+0h00'09"||Mr R Chapman||Farnham RC|
|4||6||0h29'13"||Mr T Vanderluis||Farnborough & Camberley CC|
|5||7||0h29'17"||-0h01'51"||Mr M Vanderluis||Farnborough & Camberley CC|
|6||5||0h29'57"||Mr C Gray||Farnborough & Camberley CC|
|1||0h28'00"||Team Rice||Farnham RC|
|Mr M Rice||Farnham RC|
|Mrs D Rice||Farnham RC|
Annual Dinner & Prizegiving 2015
It's a perfect time to meet up with other club members sans lycra and look forward to a new year of cycling.
The menu is:
- Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup
- Char-grilled Butterflied Chicken Breast Pesto Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Caramel Sauce followed by Coffee & chocolate mints
There are alternative options if you're a vegetarian or have other food sensitivites.
A ticket for the meal is £25 unless you're a prize winner where, further congratulations, you win a ticket too. Book your place now in the Calendar - guest places can also be purchased. For those who cannot book online, please contact Dick.